- stefan.schupp at cs.rwth-aachen.de
- +49 241 80 21244
- Room 4227
I am a postdoctoral researcher at the Theory of Hybrid Systems Group headed by Professor Dr. Erika Ábrahám. Currently I am woking in the group AG Sicherheitskritische Systeme led by Anne Remke in Münster but plan to rejoin THS next year.
My research focuses on reachability analysis for linear hybrid systems based on flowpipe construction. I am developing a C++ library for state set representations in the context of the project Hypro, which is also available at github. Furthermore I am interested in SMT-solving, where I am contributing to the development of SMT-RAT by maintaining the Interval Constraint Propagation (ICP) module.
I am also a complementary researcher in the research training group UnRAVeL working on state set representations for the analysis of hybrid systems.
Lecture: Datenstrukturen und Algorithmen (SS14)
Seminars & practical terms
- Practical term: State set representation techniques for hybrid sytems (WS15/16)
- Practical term: Software-Projektpraktikum: Explorative Suche mit Lego Mindstorms Robotern (WS14/15)
- Practical term: Heliostat Calibration with Drones in Solar Tower Power Plants (SS19)
- Practical term: Web Application for Exercise Generation (WS19/20)
- Proseminar: Algorithms and Tools for Verification (WS13/14, WS14/15, WS15/16)
- Proseminar: State set representations (WS19/20)
- Proseminar: Wurzeln der Informatik (SS14)
- Satisfiability checking (SS13, SS15, SS16)
|[bibtex] [issue]||Stefan Schupp, Erika Ábrahám, , , . On the applicability of hybrid systems safety verification tools from the automotive perspective, International journal on software tools for technology transfer, Springer, 2023.|
|[bibtex] [issue]||Erika Ábrahám, , , , , Stefan Schupp, . ARCH-COMP21 Category Report: Continuous and Hybrid Systems with Linear Continuous Dynamics, 8. International Workshop on Applied Verification of Continuous and Hybrid Systems (ARCH21), Volume 80 of EPiC Series in Computing, 1-31, 2021.,|
|[bibtex] [issue]||Stefan Schupp, , Erika Ábrahám. Controller verification meets controller code: a case study, 19. International Conference on Formal Methods and Models for System Design (MEMOCODE 21), ACM conferences, 98-103, Association for Computing Machinery, 2021.,|