- nicolai.radke at cs.rwth-aachen.de
- +49 241 80 21235
- Room 4227
I joined the THS group as a PhD Student in May 2022 after I finished my master’s studies at RWTH Aachen University. My supervisor is Prof. Dr. Erika Ábrahám; I am co-supervised by Prof. Dr. Ralf Schelenz from the Center for Wind Power Drives.
I am working on “Sim4Dialog“, a project involving RWTH Aachen University, the Rhein-Ruhr-Institut für Sozialforschung und Politikberatung and the city of Herzogenrath. The project aims at accelerating the expansion of wind energy plants through increased acceptance by citizens. Dr. Pascal Richter coordinates this project at RWTH Aachen University and supervises me additionally.
- Optimal layout, evaluation, and visualization of wind farms
- Lecture: Algorithmen und Datenstrukturen (Service, SS22)
- Seminar: Satisfiability Checking/Formal Methods (WS22/23)
- Practical Lab: Simulation and Optimization of Wind Farms (SS23)
- Practical Lab: Simulation and Optimization of Wind Farms (WS23/24)
- Felix Rácz, Wind Farm Layout Optimization near Urban Areas Using Approximated Shadow Flicker and Noise Emissions, Bachelor thesis, 2023 (with Pascal Richter, external supervision, hand-in at FH Aachen, Prof. Dr. Martin Reißel) [slides]