- antal at cs.rwth-aachen.de
- +49 241 80 21244
- Room 4227
My previous studies involve a B.Sc. in Computer Science and an M.Sc. in Data Analysis and Modelling, both at the Babeș-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania. After finishing my master’s degree, I started my PhD studies at the RWTH Aachen University, Germany.
I joined the Theory of Hybrid Systems (THS) group in October 2021, as an early-stage researcher. My supervisor is Prof. Dr. Erika Ábrahám; my second and my industrial supervisors are Prof. Dr. Ana Maria Madureira and Luís Madureira, respectively.
Together with several universities and companies across Europe, we are working on an intriguing project called REMARO. Our aim in this project is to develop reliable AI for marine robotics.
- Formal methods, especially modelling and verification techniques for AI-controlled hybrid systems
- Neural network and neural network control system verification
Proseminars / seminars :
- Proseminar: Formal Methods (WS21/22)
- Seminar: Satisfiability Checking (WS21/22)
- Proseminar: Formal Methods (SS22)
- Seminar: Satisfiability Checking (SS22)
- Seminar: Satisfiability Checking / Formal Methods (WS22/23)
Bachelor’s / Master’s theses:
- Lara Stegemann: Star-set inner dimensionality reduction via Fourier-Motzkin variable elimination
- Gabriela Jiang: Verifying AI-controlled hybrid systems
- Hana Masara: Reachability analaysis for neural networks with various activation functions
- Paul Kruse: Efficient implementation of star-set utility functions